fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Help.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post by stllmn8j on Mon May 21, 2012 8:43 pm

I really like this cute pegasus, but she's super shy and hard to approach
stllmn8j
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post by Freeway Rick on Tue May 22, 2012 1:49 am

ur tha 1 mang hoose 2 shy 2 put tha hard word on her,
hav a few drinks an then make ya move
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Post by fullerene on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 am

stllmn8j wrote:I really like this cute pegasus, but she's super shy and hard to approach
I don't know much about Pegasi (?), but I do know that if you're shy you can still gather information, either on-line or off-line, by pretending to be somoene else and trying to follow her movements.
fullerene
Best Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene on Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:32 am

I don't consider it "stalking" (or "storking"). I consider it "investigating" or "getting to know someone better".

Most women tell their friends (via unencrypted e-mail messages or Facebook wall) that they wish guys got to know them better before trying to make the moves on them. I figure that a logical extension is to try to get to know them better before having an initial conversation.
fullerene
Best Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerGirl2000 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Maybe you could write a note to her and tell her about your feelings if you're afraid to talk to her?
SoccerGirl2000
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeway Rick on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:34 pm

SoccerGirl2000 wrote:Maybe you could write a note to her and tell her about your feelings if you're afraid to talk to her?
do a dry run huney & rite me 1!
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum