fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene_pal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm

What is the best way to get in shape?
avatar
fullerene_pal
Good Friend

Posts : 286
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene_pal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm

I mean really get in shape.
avatar
fullerene_pal
Good Friend

Posts : 286
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by King Kooki on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 pm

You can ignore the advice that anyone else gives you, regardless of their credentials. Because, in all fairness there are a lot of smart physiologists and biochemists out there who aren't in very good shape, but who probably know the best means of fueling various cycles of the body. Putting it into practice is very different. And I'm one of the few people that can do both.

But that just comes with the territory of institutional thinking. Not a whole lot you can do about that. And there are people in the World who will fight to feel the way they do. Doesn't matter what you show them, their perspective is one of a belief system, as opposed to a system that is adaptable to possible change or growth. Often times it has a lot to do with maintaining a position, be it one of public stance, or one of employment.
avatar
King Kooki
Good Friend

Posts : 141
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2010-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene_pal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Um, you didn't really answer my question, though.
avatar
fullerene_pal
Good Friend

Posts : 286
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene_pal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:11 pm

I guess I can just start jogging?
avatar
fullerene_pal
Good Friend

Posts : 286
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by King Kooki on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 pm

Your whole premise is wrong. Exercise without diet is useless although some people will try to tell you otherwise. There's a plethora of clinical evidence and cultural epidemiological evidence against this. Most Native American cultures thrived more on meat than anything else. But this also applies to other indigenous peoples, from the Masai in Africa, to the Aborigine in Australia. Being apt to move around, agriculture was not part of their cultural practices. Not only did they need the health and energy to move and deal with climate changes, but to continually hunt their food as well.

As for exercise, I would suggest only doing so under the guidance of a personal trainer. We are the experts, not you. How could you possibly know how to work out as effectively as a person who has read thousands of articles on the subject and knows hundreds of fighters on a first name basis. You may think you know what you are doing, but I guarantee that what you think you were doing correctly, you weren't. This is how people like myself andd others make our living.
avatar
King Kooki
Good Friend

Posts : 141
Reputation : -4
Join date : 2010-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:14 pm

You need to do complex movements in short succession to force all of your muscles to work. That works your cardio and your strength.

I read that a while ago and I'm perfecting how I implement it even as we speak.
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:14 pm

*write
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by Saint Brute on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:18 pm

King Kooki wrote:Your whole premise is wrong. Exercise without diet is useless
Bullshit!

fullerene wrote:You need to do complex movements in short succession to force all of your muscles to work. That works your cardio and your strength.

I read that a while ago and I'm perfecting how I implement it even as we speak.
Bullshit!


There is an easy way to maximize athletic performance. Here is a sample workout routine for a week:

Day 1: Bench press, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 2: Squat, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 3: Dead lifts, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Bench press, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 6: Squat, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 7: Dead lifts, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
avatar
Saint Brute
Friend

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene_pal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Saint Brute wrote:
There is an easy way to maximize athletic performance. Here is a sample workout routine for a week:

Day 1: Bench press, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 2: Squat, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 3: Dead lifts, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Bench press, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 6: Squat, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 7: Dead lifts, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
fullerene wrote:You need to do complex movements in short succession to force all of your muscles to work. That works your cardio and your strength.

I read that a while ago and I'm perfecting how I implement it even as we speak.

Can you guys show videos so that I can judge which is better?
avatar
fullerene_pal
Good Friend

Posts : 286
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:20 pm

I'll need to get my routine down first.

I'll try to have something by the weekend, though.
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by Saint Brute on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Here's an example for day 1. Just do this for five sets. You probably won't be using as much weight (ever) so there's no need for you to flex at the end like I did.

avatar
Saint Brute
Friend

Posts : 50
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:18 pm

I emphasize using lighter weights for higher reps. Like GSP or someone.
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fedor4eva on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:42 am

im gonna start focusin on benchin 2 b/c thats the 1 every1 asks u about so Y even bother with that other shit?
avatar
fedor4eva
Good Friend

Posts : 540
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene on Sat Dec 17, 2011 3:52 pm

fullerene_pal wrote:
Saint Brute wrote:
There is an easy way to maximize athletic performance. Here is a sample workout routine for a week:

Day 1: Bench press, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 2: Squat, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 3: Dead lifts, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 4: Rest
Day 5: Bench press, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 6: Squat, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
Day 7: Dead lifts, 5x5, eat whatever you want with no stretching or cardio
fullerene wrote:You need to do complex movements in short succession to force all of your muscles to work. That works your cardio and your strength.

I read that a while ago and I'm perfecting how I implement it even as we speak.


Can you guys show videos so that I can judge which is better?

The video got cut off a bit and you can't hear the music in the background (You're the Best Around from the Karate Kid) but I think you get the idea from this:

avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by Total Cuntrarian on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:13 am

^ One of your worst yet.

Total Cuntrarian
Friend

Posts : 47
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene_pal on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Don't listen to him, fullerene. I got a lot out of the video.
avatar
fullerene_pal
Good Friend

Posts : 286
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by fullerene on Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Thank you, fullerene_pal. I think a lot of people will....if they only have a chance to see it.
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Attn: Kooki, fullerene, St. Brute

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum