fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:25 am

Go!
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by fullerene on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:29 am

Well, I need some background info before I'd hazard to say anything on the subject.
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by fullerene on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:30 am

From wikipedia:

My Little Pony is a brand of toy ponies marketed primarily to girls produced by the toy manufacturer Hasbro. These ponies can be identified by their colorful bodies and manes and (typically) a unique symbol (or series of symbols) on one or both sides of their flanks. The ponies are usually named after their symbols; however, sometimes names differ.

"Extras" for the toy were also available, such as scooters, hairbrushes and other accessories matching the ponies' names and flank-symbols. Following the original My Pretty Pony toy (introduced in 1981), My Little Pony was launched in 1983 and the line became popular during the 1980s. The original toy line ran from 1983 to 1995 (until 1992 in the US) and inspired animated specials (including an animated feature-length film) and three animated television series.

avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:32 am

fullerene wrote:From wikipedia:

My Little Pony is a brand of toy ponies marketed primarily to girls produced by the toy manufacturer Hasbro. These ponies can be identified by their colorful bodies and manes and (typically) a unique symbol (or series of symbols) on one or both sides of their flanks. The ponies are usually named after their symbols; however, sometimes names differ.

"Extras" for the toy were also available, such as scooters, hairbrushes and other accessories matching the ponies' names and flank-symbols. Following the original My Pretty Pony toy (introduced in 1981), My Little Pony was launched in 1983 and the line became popular during the 1980s. The original toy line ran from 1983 to 1995 (until 1992 in the US) and inspired animated specials (including an animated feature-length film) and three animated television series.


Not the old gay ponies, the new Friendship Is Magic series. I was gonna post an episode but I can't post links for some stupid reason.
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 am

youtube.com/watch?v=A7jn_pJYwgQ
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by fullerene on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 am

Go to the "Preview" button to bring up another editor.

But most links can just be pasted into the basic editor and they work.
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by fullerene on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:34 am

blind

avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by fullerene on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:34 am

I think there is a problem here.
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:35 am

fullerene wrote:blind


I used that method, but it said new people couldn't post outside links for 7 days
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by fullerene on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:36 am

hmmm, I've been her for more than seven days. I should be able to do it.
avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by fullerene on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:37 am

Here's a random one I found on Youtube. Tell me if this is in line with what you were trying to post.

avatar
fullerene
Best Friend

Posts : 3282
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2010-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 am

fullerene wrote:hmmm, I've been her for more than seven days. I should be able to do it.

You put a period at the end of the video url
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by Justin's Girl on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:38 am

OMG, I used to I love you those!
avatar
Justin's Girl
Good Friend

Posts : 108
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-01-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by Sara Johnson on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:40 am

Justin's Girl wrote:OMG, I used to I love you those!
I hope that was a long time ago.
avatar
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Posts : 190
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:54 am

fullerene wrote:Here's a random one I found on Youtube. Tell me if this is in line with what you were trying to post.

That's what I was going for, but an episode instead of a collection of the awesome songs
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:54 am

Sara Johnson wrote:
Justin's Girl wrote:OMG, I used to I love you those!
I hope that was a long time ago.

Why, the new ponies are cool
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by Sara Johnson on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:00 am

stllmn8j wrote:
Sara Johnson wrote:
Justin's Girl wrote:OMG, I used to I love you those!
I hope that was a long time ago.

Why, the new ponies are cool
Maybe if you are eight years old. I don't know why anyone on a (semi) adult message board would still be into toys like that. I don't think any of us have kids plus there are only three or four other girls on this board.
avatar
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Posts : 190
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:26 am

Sara Johnson wrote:
stllmn8j wrote:
Sara Johnson wrote:
Justin's Girl wrote:OMG, I used to I love you those!
I hope that was a long time ago.

Why, the new ponies are cool
Maybe if you are eight years old. I don't know why anyone on a (semi) adult message board would still be into toys like that. I don't think any of us have kids plus there are only three or four other girls on this board.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

And I'm not a girl, bro
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by Sara Johnson on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:39 am

I wasn't saying that you were. It's obvious that you're a stupid guy.
avatar
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Posts : 190
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by stllmn8j on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Sara Johnson wrote:I wasn't saying that you were. It's obvious that you're a stupid guy.

I'm actually quite intelligent, like a human Twilight Sparkle
avatar
stllmn8j
Friend

Posts : 15
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-11-30
Location : Equestria Top Team

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: OFFICIAL My Little Pony Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum