fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

Question for the GUYS on this forum!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question for the GUYS on this forum!

Post by Sara Johnson on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:36 pm

How many of you are into mind games?

Seriously, it seems like every guy I meet in real life is, so I wondered if it was just bad luck or are you all like that.
avatar
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Posts : 190
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for the GUYS on this forum!

Post by Bennett on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:02 pm

If I started posting like TGGB would fullerene put me on ignore?
avatar
Bennett
Good Friend

Posts : 211
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2010-06-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for the GUYS on this forum!

Post by Ron Paul 2012! on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:54 am

Question for EVERYONE on this forum:

What do you want America to look like?


Ron Paul 2012!
avatar
Ron Paul 2012!
Friend

Posts : 75
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2012-01-07
Location : Starbucks

View user profile http://www.ronpaul.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for the GUYS on this forum!

Post by Freeway Rick on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:52 am

Sara Johnson wrote:How many of you are into mind games?

Seriously, it seems like every guy I meet in real life is, so I wondered if it was just bad luck or are you all like that.
nah huney u jus be hangin wif sum imature nobs, u r a fine babe who shood b rollin wif a playa who is secure wif himself, u an me have dis concection dats reel hun, can u post a pictor of yorself huney
avatar
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Posts : 353
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for the GUYS on this forum!

Post by Sara Johnson on Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Freeway Rick wrote:
Sara Johnson wrote:How many of you are into mind games?

Seriously, it seems like every guy I meet in real life is, so I wondered if it was just bad luck or are you all like that.
nah huney u jus be hangin wif sum imature nobs, u r a fine babe who shood b rollin wif a playa who is secure wif himself, u an me have dis concection dats reel hun, can u post a pictor of yorself huney
Have you ever even talked to a girl in real life?

DId you talk the way you type?
avatar
Sara Johnson
Good Friend

Posts : 190
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-01-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for the GUYS on this forum!

Post by Freeway Rick on Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:12 am

Sara Johnson wrote:
Freeway Rick wrote:
Sara Johnson wrote:How many of you are into mind games?

Seriously, it seems like every guy I meet in real life is, so I wondered if it was just bad luck or are you all like that.
nah huney u jus be hangin wif sum imature nobs, u r a fine babe who shood b rollin wif a playa who is secure wif himself, u an me have dis concection dats reel hun, can u post a pictor of yorself huney
Have you ever even talked to a girl in real life?

DId you talk the way you type?
u fallin 4 me huney?
avatar
Freeway Rick
Good Friend

Posts : 353
Reputation : 13
Join date : 2012-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for the GUYS on this forum!

Post by SoccerGirl2000 on Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:08 am

Sara wouldn't give you the time of day IRL. She's stuck up.
avatar
SoccerGirl2000
Good Friend

Posts : 105
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2011-01-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Question for the GUYS on this forum!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum