fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

What has happened to the subforums?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What has happened to the subforums?

Post by fullerene on Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:17 am

Situation

As you may have noticed, the typical* subforum structure you are accustomed to has been replaced. This is in recognition of the reality that this forum has become principally a dating and off-topic site. Discussions on birding and boxing, while excellently laid out, were simply not getting the responses that the threads warranted. It is also necessary to "shake things up" on a forum from time to time to stay hip and vibrant and to let people know that the Admins are actively working on the site.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Who is Admin? It's me,fullerene! I just needed to use that account to make changes to the site.

I don't like having everything in one place.** Will this change be permanent? No! We will be coming up with an exciting new subforum structure soon!

I have ideas for an exciting new subforum structure, can I express them? You betcha! This is YOUR site so let's work together to make the most of it!***

I think I had a thread deleted. Did you do this fullerene? Oh no I didn't! I kept all of the threads! I'm not that kind of a moderator. Even BOP and Pigeon Droppings repetitive divebombing threads were all kept.

What about Kimbo? Forums need to reflect the times. Kimbo was a great warrior, but he is not actively competing in MMA, boxing or backyard fights right now. Old news and video tributes to Kimbo are welcome in the main forum, but for now Kimbo will not get his own spot.

Can I still post like usual? Yes you can. In fact, you could use this as an excuse to post more and better than you have!

*and fun
**technically, four places
***although all suggestions must meet with approval of the FF**** executive board
****Fullerene's Friends

Last edited by fullerene on Thu May 05, 2011 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total
fullerene
Best Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What has happened to the subforums?

Post by fullerene on Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:19 am

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (continued)

Are you mad at BSM? Is that why you renamed BSM's Bungalow? Heavens no! BSM is a great poster and we're honored to have him posting in the other subforums on the site! He simply did not post enough in his subforum to warrant its continued existence

fullerene
Best Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun May 01, 2011 5:22 pm

fullerene wrote:
Who is Admin? It's me,fullerene! I just needed to use that account to make changes to the site.
Hi, it's me--just like I said!

Just wanted to prove that I was really fullerene so that nobody worried that a secret Admin was working at the site.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://fullerene.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by PJ on Tue May 03, 2011 4:52 pm

i wanna be the secret admin
PJ
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down