Post by BSM on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:57 pm

THE POSTER AND THE FIGHTER BOTH BLOW

BSM
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hahah fedor sucks

Post by fedor4eva on Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Nah man U suck + dudez who fight w/ swords!
fedor4eva
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BSM on Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:24 pm

whatja say nigga?

BSM
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fedor4eva on Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:06 am

u heard me

mayne i WISH u said something bout fedor 2 my face...u dont even know me but i dont take shit like that
fedor4eva
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King Kooki on Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Fedor has done much in his MMA career and anyone who questions that is either trolling (and should be banned) or ignorant (and should be temporarily banned). His resume speaks for itself but I will also take the opportunity to speak for him. He was a rare technician in a sport full of ball-room brawler and an undersized HW who was unafraid of the biggest names in the sport. His biggest blemishes are the result of the inactivity that his management team imposed on him. I've seen those guys in action and trust me when I say through first-hand experience that they are ALL about money and do not have Fedor's interest in their hearts.
King Kooki
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Total Cuntrarian on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:14 am

Fedor was an element of his environment in Pride. Period. He would never make it in the UFC and people have been in denial about that for years.

People still to this day blame the larger ring and larger gloves for Hagler losing to Leonard. The difference between PRIDE, where there was a standard boxing ring and no testing for PEDs to speak of; and the UFC, which takes place in a fucking cage with starkly different rules; did make a difference. In PRIDE, you had to make it a show, or you'd get yellow cards.

Take Rampage. In PRIDE, he did two or three big throws a fight just too keep from getting carded, but when he went to the UFC, he changed his style completely. Those big throws may have looked good, but they left him open, and in a more strict fighting environment, they were a liability, and he didn't use them.

Also look at stalling on the ground. It's a very good UFC tactic because if you do get taken down, you can hold on until the referee stands you back up again. In PRIDE, if you did the same thing, you'd get a yellow card. PRIDE rules, specifically the Yellow Card, made fighters leave themselves more open. Of course, it was a double-edged sword. Your opponent had to leave himself more open as well.

There is simply nothing to compare in the sport of boxing to the differences you see in MMA matches. Alesksandr Emelianenko recently lost a fight to a kickboxer where there was a 30-second limit on the ground. Every time he scored a takedown, the kickboxer covered up for half a minute, and then the two would have to trade. The fight was nothing resembling any MMA bout the diseased-ridden brother of the Last Emperor had partaken in, but it went down as a loss on his record, nonetheless.

Total Cuntrarian
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King Kooki on Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Fedor is not so much unskilled as he is unwise.
King Kooki
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Prey on Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:31 am

bounce
Bird of Prey
Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down