fullerenesfriends
F4E in full afect! What up dawg?

TCM modz str8 suck a dick yo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TCM modz str8 suck a dick yo!

Post by fedor4eva on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:28 pm

Dudes are all like they cool cuz they come from Sherdog and got banned. But then they doing the same thing!!

man, i got banned and had hella threads and posts deleted over there. aint even right
fedor4eva
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: TCM modz str8 suck a dick yo!

Post by King Kooki on Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Once more, you have blamed all of the wrong people for your problems. I've been in the situation of having to decide when to move a thread or ban a poster on some of the largest websites on the internet. Do you think that is easy? Well it was for me. Multiple personalities, explicit posting, and still it's the Mod who banned the account that has the personal issues? Come on F4E, you can do better than this. I've found that in situations like this it is always in your best interest to apolobize to the moderators and admit that they were in the right.
King Kooki
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fedor4eva on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:16 pm

^u illin bro
fedor4eva
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King Kooki on Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:19 pm

Don't come in here just to voice your gripes. It's plainly obvious to anyone with half a brain you're upset because you got dubbed for whatever reason, and are going to fan the ever-present "corrupt Mod" conspiracy flames if anyone even begins to attempt to answer your question.

Any Moderator is entrusted with authority to scrap any thread that goes bad within their area of Moderation, not every Moderator can delete threads in every area of the board. If you have a problem specifically, feel free to go over our heads and send an e-mail complaint to Administration. However, you can rest assured if all you send is a well-constructed rant with no real substantial statements or reasonable arguments, all that will happen is nothing.

Many good threads get scrapped because they go bad. Many threads go un-addressed because of high volume. Pointing out that fact does nothing to further the case of anyone's gripe. I'm sure Administration is well-aware of the climate on Sherdog, TCM or any other site. Attempting to reiterate the shortcomings of attempting to police a forum of this size is an exercise in futility, and doesn't help anyone. You want to help? Report bad threads, don't just say "oh man there's lots of those" as a counterpoint to why another thread of the same climate was scrapped. I hope you can understand this, but I seriously doubt that you can.
King Kooki
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fullerene_pal on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:05 pm

I agree with King Kooki
fullerene_pal
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by King Kooki on Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:39 pm

fullerene_pal wrote:I agree with King Kooki
Thank you but I really don't need the support. I've been around the block enough times to know that there are certain irrefutable truths when it comes to human interaction. Message boards are a microcosm of the human hierarchy and people who respect that inevitably turn out to be the better class of posters. People who can teach that to others, like myself, are generally moderators or admins on the best sites. Why this hasn't happened here is a question that should trouble the existing staff, not me.
King Kooki
Good Friend

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top